Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Will Bless the Lord at All Times.


I've been having nightmares about traveling to Nevada. I am leaving today. Last night I asked my husband to pray with me about it and he did. I had a wonderful sleep and he said I was laughing during the night.

When I woke up and went outside, I started thinking about my daughter, Christine, who is going through some very hard times. I heard the Lord speak to my heart, "Don't worry." Immediately, my shoulders relaxed and I thanked him for always helping me. I know I must leave Christine with him and not worry.

How do people manage their lives without God? All I can say is that he is the strength of my life.

"I will bless the Lord at all times. His praise shall be continually in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the Lord. The humble shall hear it and rejoice. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.

I sought the Lord, and he answered me. And delivered me from all my fears. They looked to him and were radiant. And their faces shall never be ashamed. This poor man cried and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and rescues them."

Psalm 34:1-7

2 comments:

betty said...

Safe travels and wonderful that you recognized your worries and had your husband pray with/for you. And you are right, God is in control and he knows what you/your family is going through and he will be there throughout it all. I do not know how people manage who don't have God in their lifes. I can't imagine going through some of the things I've been through "alone" without Him at my side. Loved that psalm, I like psalms in general, so comforting, uplifting, praising God.

Enjoy Nevada!!!

betty

Linda said...

Belle: How beautiful! This blog is so a wonderful testimony of how leaving all your fears with the Lord and how He answers our prayers works. Thankyou so much for this and I pray that you have an absolutely fantastic time with your sister, worry free! Bless you!