Monday, August 1, 2011

He Will Do It.


When my husband and I were first married, I was always afraid I wouldn't be saved. I felt I was too sinful. He always quoted this verse to me:

"I am sure of this, that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ..."
Philippians 1:6

Paul goes on to say,

"And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God."

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank goodness He loves us so much He doesn't leave us int he state we are in but forms us into His image.....

Hugs and blessings

Belle said...

Hugs and blessings to you also, Nancy. :)

Belle said...

Hugs and blessings to you also, Nancy. :)