Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Whys of God.

Peyto Lake in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada


Photo by Tobias Alt, Tobi 87

My sister had to move to Canada and she couldn't understand why God wanted her here. She is living with us and I love having her. I told her it must be because I needed her company! I do think that is one reason, but we found out another reason also.

My sister has a friend from 20 years ago who found out she moved back into town. This friend has called, visited and now invited my sister to stay at her house for a couple of days. This is wonderful because my sister loves her.

Her friend told her that her husband is interested in the end of the world events. He even bought a Bible and gave it to his wife. So, perhaps now there is another reason my sister is here.A few years ago she wrote a book about Revelation and Daniel and has studied those Bible books for years. I hope her friend's husband and she can have good conversation about Jesus returning and how the world will be at that time. I hope they will all be close friends in Christ and will grow in knowledge and love.

Sometimes we wonder why God does certain things in our lives, but it is always according to his plans. He knows so much more than us. Of course he does; he is God!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am learning to rest in the statement, "I don't know".

Hugs,
Tammy

healingsoul said...

I love your beautiful smile. It is always hard to rest in this life... and I do also ask questions... it is ok.

BelovedBomber said...

God always has something in mind...it is so awesome when we see it and have that "lightbulb" moment. It's like we catch up to His thoughts for a moment but not really (if that makes sense lol)Many blessings!

Belle said...

Hi everyone and thanks for your comments. God bless!