Sunday, September 20, 2015

Yes! Jesus Loves Me.


Something wonderful has happened in my spiritual life. I finally believe God loves me. I really believe it with all my heart for the first time in my life.

Growing up with a stern and abusive father has always colored my perception of God, I think. My father was religious but didn't really know God. You could see that in his actions.

I've always been afraid of God and thought he expected me to be perfect. The Bible said God loved me, so I tried to believe it and sometimes I did, but not like now. I don't have to try anymore; I believe.

This all happened because of  talks by Ty Gibson I found online, I finally saw the deep love God has for me and the human race. Ty tells us that God would rather die than live without us. What a revelation that was for me.

Here are a few addresses where you can find Ty's Bible Studies on the Love of God:

http://betterlifetv.tv/watch_videos_now.php?ProgID=4

http://www.pilgrimskeyradionetwork.com/sermons/sermons.php?speak=40

You can also watch Ty on youtube.com




2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

God's love for us is pure agape love.

Belle Unruh said...

Yes, it's different from most love in the world.