Saturday, July 14, 2012

Weakness & Strength


My heart panteth, my strength faileth me.—PSA.38:10.


Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For when I am weak, then am I strong.

3 comments:

BelovedBomber said...

Oh how I wish I had more of this attitude...I know it in my mind but have trouble making me emotions line up when I am in physical pain...

Shelly said...

I know a song that sets that Psalm to music. I hadn't thought of it in a long time until I read your post tonight. I will go to sleep meditating on it.

Desiray said...

Hello Belle and how are you doing? I hope and pray all is well and that you had a lovely time in service today.

If we all would take just a moment before our feet hit the floor in the morning to say give thanks to God we would truly start the day out on the right foot..AMEN