Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Mother's Love.

I have a friend whose son is a cocaine addict. He went to rehab and was clean for 9 months, then he slipped and started again. We always pray for him, and recently he went to a Christian group home trying to get clean again. I talked with him on the phone once and he sounded very sick and depressed.

My friend told me last week that someone had taken him to a Campus Crusade for Christ event. Afterwards, a Christian family took him in. He sounded well on the phone with his mom and we were praising God.

I like these kinds of churches who help the helpless and take people in. It is a wonderful act of kindness and love.

I've been feeling pretty weak and sick lately myself and I thought it was my fibromyalgia and my friend anointed me with oil and prayed for me. A few days later I found out I had a lack of vitamin C. I'm allergic to citrus fruits so I never eat them now. I started taking vitamin C every day and have noticed a big change. I have a lot of energy now and I just want to thank and praise God for helping me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Only Christ can break those chains of bondement! I'm glad you're feeling well Belle! Daddy in heaven loves you!
Hugs ♥

Belle said...

Thanks, Ashley. I know He does and I'm so grateful.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BelovedBomber said...

Thanks for another good reminder! I have been very sluggish for a couple of days and had that happen before and it was vitamin c. think I will go take a supplement now :) God has provided so many ways of healing us!