Tuesday, December 3, 2013

October - December

Hello Everyone. These three months seem to be hard for me. In Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving in October; November 20 is my grandson Craig's birthday; December is Christmas.

My grandson died two years ago in August. I still find the holidays a difficult time. Without even knowing why, I start dragging myself around the house feeling sad, and then I remember what time of year it is. I would guess that is the reason I'm feeling pretty down.

Anyway, I guess I'll take a break until the new year. I write this blog in hopes I can help someone give God a chance in their lives. I can't imagine my life without Him and I can't imagine a future with no hope of eternal life. I hope everyone who visits has a beautiful Christmas. I have six other grandchildren and two daughters who will make my Christmas happy. God bless.

No comments: