Wednesday, November 27, 2013

He is Greater.

If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything. 
John 3:20

I love this verse because I used to have a condemning heart. I felt guilt over every little thing I may have done wrong. Believe me, that is no way to live! God doesn't want us to go around feeling guilty and condemned. Now, I just say I'm sorry, know God forgives me and forget it.

God is greater than our hearts.

You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4


Do you have bad thoughts? We all do. When I have negative thoughts I quote scripture out loud. God is greater than Satan, who is the author of evil thoughts. God's words drive Satan away.

God is greater than Satan.


But I tell you that one greater than the temple is here. Matthew 12:6

Has church disappointed you?

 God is greater than any church.

The men of Nineveh will stand up in the judgment with this generation, and will condemn it, for they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and behold, someone greater than Jonah is here. Matthew 12:41

God is greater than any prophet.

Matthew 12:42 The queen of the south will rise up in the judgment with this generation, and will condemn it, for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and behold, someone greater than Solomon is here.

God is greater than the wisest man on earth.

For the LORD is a great God, a great King above all godsIn his hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land. Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care.  Psalm 95




No comments: