Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Holy Spirit in Us.


Photograph: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Freska_u_kaloti_krstionice,_manastir_%C5%BDi%C4%8Da,_Srbija.jpg


"In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groaning too deep for words; 
and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God."
Romans 8:26-27

I love this verse because sometimes if I am feeling overwhelmed I remember it and ask the Holy Spirit to complete my prayers. 

"Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?" 

"For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Romans 8:35,38,39

I remember when my husband was very ill in the hospital. He had forgotten who he was, where he was and who I was. He had forgotten everything and everyone. But he said as he was laying there thinking he did remember Jesus and God. He felt peace of mind because he knew God was with him. Nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus.

No comments: