Wednesday, April 16, 2014

God Understands.

"Things come up every day. What a blessed thing it is to have the Master at hand, to hand them over to him as they come up and say, "Lord, here is another piece of your territory; govern it; I don't know anything about it." But there is the business.

I don't know myself, but God knows me, understands all the complex relationships of my life, knows how matter affects mind, and physical and mental and spiritual are blended in one in the high ideal of humanity."

written by Henry Drummond

This is something that gives me comfort, that I believe God knows me better than I know myself. He knows what I need in every situation. Whatever comes my way, he will hold my hand and walk me through it.

"For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."  Isaiah 41:13

"For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know it altogether. You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain."
Psalm 139:2-6

No comments: