Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Psalm 1

I thought I'd give a try at putting the Psalms into my own words. The Psalms is the book that helps me the most in life. I believe God understands our feelings and our day to day life when I read them.

Psalm 1

It feels so good inside not to listen to the wicked or hang around with them. I love to think about the good things God has done and what he has told us to do.

It is like being a tree planted by a stream. It is always watered, like the Holy Spirit waters me. He enables me to grow fruit so I can bring joy to others.

This isn't true of wicked people. They do worthless things that will be blown away forever. They will be judged for what they do that hurts other people.

For God watches over the path of the ones who love Him.
But the path of the wicked leads to destruction.

No comments: