Saturday, June 6, 2015

God's Work in North Africa.

Men of Algeria, 1987
"It will come about after this That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions." Joel 2:28
“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams."  Acts 2:17
I read that there was a wonderful movement of God in Algeria, so I went online to see if it were true. Yes, Praise God, it is true! Muslims are having dreams and visions of Jesus and angels. How wonderful, how good is our heavenly Father!  Here is an address to go to to read about it.
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/April/Revival-in-Land-Once-Hostile-to-Christ/
"...a profound move of God in the predominantly Muslim nations of Mauritania, Western Sahara, Morocco, Algeria, Libya and Tunisia.
From the shores of Casablanca, Morocco, to Tripoli, Libya, experts say the growth of Christianity, especially in the last 20 years, has been unprecedented.
Now that growth is also evident in the North African nation of Algeria."
God is pouring out the Holy Spirit in abundance. Praise the Lord! It is wonderful to be in the last days of earth's history and see how God works to bring thousands of people to himself. May the whole world be lightened with his glory.
"Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious produce of the soil, being patient about it, until it gets the early and late rains."  James 5:7
“Be glad, O children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God, for he has given the early rain for your vindication; he has poured down for you abundant rain, the early and the latter rain, as before."  Joel 2:23




3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Belle! I saw your comment on another blog and followed you here. Is this your new blog? Really missed you.

Belle said...

Hi Alex! Yes, I saw you at Shady's place too. I quit my other blog a few years ago. After my grandson died I didn't feel like blogging funny stuff any more. I had to take time to grieve. I've had this blog since the beginning of blogging. I tell God it is his blog and pray for guidance.

Shady's is the only blog I follow now besides a few Christian ones. God gave me peace and strength through the grieving. I am so grateful to Him. The last four years have been rough but he has seen me through it all. I should come visit your blog again. Thanks for saying, Hi.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Belle, I'm sorry! Prayers you continue to heal. I completely understand. Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad I found you again.