Tuesday, August 17, 2010


Why are you in despair, O my soul?
Why have you become distubed within me?
Hope in God, for I shall again praise him.
For the help of his presence. Psalm 42:5

My mother was praying with me yesterday about something I was feeling sad about. We were sitting facing each other and holding hands. As we prayed, we both began crying and I felt her tears fall on my feet. I remembered the tears of Mary on the feet of Jesus. Sometimes tears can be a beautiful thing to be remembered forever.


The Lord will wipe tears away from all faces.
And he will remove the reproach of his people
From all the earth. Isa. 25:8


And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes. Rev.7:17

1 comment:

Carol J. said...

'Morning. I just want you to know that I read here almost daily and although I may not leave a comment, I feel peaceful when I read. Thank you.