Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Many Facets of Christ




I was looking through my Bible Concordance for a verse that I thought had the phrase, "...of Christ." I couldn't find the verse I was looking for, but I was amazed at how many varied descriptions of Jesus there were. I decided to make a list and here it is:

The Works of Christ
The Spirit of Christ
The Love of Christ
The Judgement Seat of Christ
The Mind of Christ
The Blood of Christ
The Body of Christ
The Sufferings of Christ
The Sweet Savour of Christ
The Glorious Gospel of Christ
The Gentleness of Christ
The Obedience of Christ
The Truth of Christ
The Power of Christ
The Proof of Christ
The Faith of Christ
The Cross of Christ
The Mystery of Christ
The Riches of Christ
The Love of Christ
The Gift of Christ
The Kingdom of Christ
The Day of Christ
The Work of Christ
The Afflictions of Christ
The Word of Christ
The Patience of Christ
The Reproach of Christ


You can learn so much about Jesus by just reading these short descriptions of him.

No comments: