Saturday, April 20, 2013

God's Honor.

Hello Everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been visiting blogs lately. We have been selling our house and people were coming almost every day. It has been exhausting keeping the house perfect and leaving when people come to see it.

But, it has sold! We are very happy about it and my hubby and I have already found a good apartment that we are going to view on Sunday. My sister Liz will be moving in with us and I'm so happy about that since we have so much in common and enjoy each other's company.

To continue on from my last post; Christine has been tentatively offered another job which she accepted. She will be Medical Office Assistant to her own doctor for the summer while everyone goes on holidays. She is very happy about that.

One job she was offered last week was from a doctor who wanted to train a nurse to do sutures, pap smears and botox injections. It was for high pay, but the doctor said he needed someone who would stay with him for years because it was intensive training. Christine wanted to accept the job very much but knew her husband would be transferred in a year or so. Some people told Christine to lie and take the job but she didn't feel right about it. I told her we should never lie and that God has said, "Those who honor me, I will honor." She did tell the doctor the truth for which he was glad. He thanked her. The next day she was offered this new job and her husband was given a bonus from work.

I do believe it; "Those who honor me; I will honor."  1 Samuel 2:30

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely and what a blessing! I'm glad the house got sold and your sibling got a job!
And I don't blame her about lying! The more you fear and get closer to God, the more you flee from sin!
Hugs and blessings dear ♥

Sherry Ellis said...

I'm so glad you sold your house! ( I saw the post on your other blog, but couldn't comment due to some technical challenge.) We're getting ready to move to Atlanta, so our house will be going up for sale soon. Not fun to keep it ready for showing every day!

BelovedBomber said...

Praise God! He is definitely doing a new thing!

Belle said...

Ashley- It is true that you flee from sin the closer you are to God. And you find out that obeying Him leads to a wonderful life.

Sherry- I didn't know you were moving. I hope you love Atlanta. I've never been there. I hope you will let us know what it is like.

Beloved- I am so thankful how God is working in my family's lives. Yes, He is doing a new thing!