Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Every Day is A Miracle.

I was reading a book by a Christian author and he said we don't have the miracles like they did in ancient times. I disagree. I think every day with God is a miracle.

Every day God looks after my family - and of course, all the people in the world. Every day God hears and answers my prayers. Every day God moves circumstances around so people will hear about him. Every day he prods each heart to do good instead of evil.

When we needed to move to Vancouver, my husband got a job there. When we needed to move to Kelowna, there were no jobs at first. Then, the company opened an office in Kelowna and he got a job there. When we were young and it looked as if we didn't have enough money for food or rent, somehow God made sure we did have it. When some in my family were on the brink of death - God saved their lives. When my grandson was suffering in deep mental pain - God took him to himself. When I had a nervous breakdown and was psychotic and the doctors said I may never come out of my delusions - God spoke to me and brought me out.

No miracles? In my mind God himself is a miracle.

No comments: