Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rush Limbaugh

I was watching the news last night, and they showed Rush Limbaugh looking at pictures of President Obama while he said, (I'm paraphrasing) "I don't know, but I think I see something demonic in his eyes. I'm not saying he's possessed, but I think I see something demonic there."


Well, maybe I see something demonic in Rush Limbaugh. How do you know if God is speaking through someone? It is plain in the Bible.

1 John 4:1 Jesus said, "Do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Matthew 7:15-16 "Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?

So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

So then, you will know them by their fruits."


Galatians 5:22 "The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."

John 15:8 "My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be my disciples."

No comments: