Friday, November 5, 2010

Psalms 71:17-24


"O God, you have taught me from my youth;
And I still declare your wonderful deeds.
And even when I am old and gray, Oh God, do not forsake me.
Until I declare your strength to this generation,
Your power to all who are to come.

For your righteousness, O God, reaches to the heavens.
You who have done great things,
Oh God, who is like you?

You, who have shown me many troubles and distresses,
Will revive me again.
And will bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
May you increase my greatness
And turn to comfort me.

I will also praise you with a harp.
Even your truth, O my God;
To you I will sing praises with the lyre.
O you Holy One of Israel.
My lips will shout for joy when I sing praises to you,
And my soul, which you have redeemed.
My tongue also will utter your goodness all day long.

No comments: