Monday, July 18, 2011

May Goodness Spring Up From the Earth.

"I will rejoice greatly in the Lord.
My soul will exult in my God;
For He has clothed me with garments of salvation.
He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness.
As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland,
As a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

For as the earth brings forth its sprouts,
As a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up,
So the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise
To spring up before all the nations." Isaiah 61:10

I believe everything good in this world comes from God. He causes goodness to grow in minds and hearts throughout all the nations. He covers those who believe with his own righteousness and salvation. The world without God would be a dark and desolate place, but with God there are streams of light coming down from Him and then returning back to Him from his people.

No comments: