Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Psalm 25:3-22 - Guide Us Lord.

Psalm 25:3-22 - What it Means to Me.

Lord, I want you to show me your ways and guide me in your paths of truth. I need you to teach me how to live because I am wrong so many times. Other people could teach me the wrong way too, so that is why I need you to teach me. You alone know all truth. My hope is in you.

Forgive my rebellious ways, O Lord, for the sake of your holy name. I know you love me for you are a loving and faithful God. I believe you will guide me through life. I believe you will teach me.

I want to keep my eyes on you, God. You are the only one who can save me from sin and the evil one.

Sometimes I feel so lonely. I also feel harassed by life. Please relieve the troubles of my heart and free me from despair. Some people are cruel to me. Rescue me, God. Deliver me from all my troubles. Amen.



No comments: