Saturday, February 19, 2011

Emotions


Last week my grandson got into some trouble. In the past, I would have been crying and depressed about what had happened. But after using the principles taught to me by Joyce Meyer, I didn't cry, I didn't get depressed and not only that, I had great peace.

Joyce has taught me to, "Think on purpose." I no longer have to let my feelings and thoughts lead me. I can choose not to think negative and sad thoughts. I can choose to think positive and trusting thoughts. This has been a wonderful thing for me. I have been tested and found peace in the midst of chaos. Praise God!

I now believe with faith the verse, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

2 comments:

Trix's Mix said...

What a wise choice you made on how you are going to deal with the situation Belle! God is in control and I am sure it will all be sorted in the end! Prayers and Hugs from Cape Town.

Belle said...

Thanks so much Trix. I have much more peace in my life now.