Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Miracle for Our Family.


As miracles go, I suppose this is a small one. But it is huge for us. My daughter has to go to Vancouver for hospital tests because she is donating her kidney. Her husband was going to go with her, but their daughter was too upset about them both being away, so he couldn't go. Their daughter has OCD.

Christine was afraid to drive over the mountains and around Vancouver alone, so I said that maybe her dad could get the time off to take us all there. I looked on the calendar and lo and behold - he already had that week schedualed to take vacation time. We were so relieved and happy, as he can't always get the days off that he wants. Now, he didn't have to ask.

I am so thankful, God, for making sure all this has happened at the right time. You knew ahead of time that Christine would need us. Thank you we are physically able to do this also. Thank you we have a good car and money for the hotel. In the name of Jesus our Lord, I pray.

2 comments:

betty said...

isn't it amazing how God weaves things like this to happen? I am continually amazed at his provisions that he does like this and for a bit I kept events like this written in the front of my Bible to remind me of his faithfulness

(came over to your blog through Jeanie's "Living Consciously" blog; just thought I would check out the blogs of some people who commented on her blog :)

betty

Belle said...

It is so nice to meet you! God does these wonderful things so often. I should write them down too.