Monday, March 7, 2011

Never Too Busy.


I love the story of how Jeus blessed the children. He was never too busy for anyone.

"Now they were bringing even infants to him that he might touch them. And when his disciples saw it, they told them to go away. But Jesus called them to him, saying, 'Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.'"
Luke 18:15-17

How do we receive the kingdom of God like a child? A child relies on her parents for everything. A child trusts her parents, loves them and looks to them for guidence. I think that is how we need to look on God.

1 comment:

betty-NZ said...

I have been a child of God as long as I can remember--which is a very long time! When I have conversations with those who were converted later in life, it's very obvious that we have totally different perceptions and expectations from God--mine being more 'child-like' for a lack of better word. It keeps life interesting!