Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thank You God!

Last week my vacuum quit working. We couldn't really afford another one. But God was so gracious, my oldest daughter, Sandy, had an extra vacuum and gave it to me.

Last year, the springs boinked through the bed on my side. I woke up with a hole in my hip and a little blood. We finally Had to get a new mattress. They are expensive, but you will never guess what God did for us. My ex-husband's ex-wife works for a mattress store. They often get trade-ins when someone buys a new mattress. Well, someone traded in a mattress from their guest room that had never been used and she kindly gave it to our family. My girls gave it to me.

My mother needed a new mattress two years ago. She didn't have the money to buy one either. Someone moved out of her apartment building and had a mattress that was like new. They gave it to my mom.

I just want to thank God for providing the things that we need. Thank you God!

4 comments:

Greetings from Niecy said...

It's the small things that we really should thank God for. He always supplies all of our needs.
God Bless,
Niecy

Belle said...

You are right, Niecy. Nice to meet you. God bless.

Clarence Heller said...

Reminds me of a poem I wrote:

All I Can Say

Sometimes
all I can say
all I can pray
is
Thank You.

Belle said...

I love that Clarence. Thank you for sharing.