Monday, February 6, 2012

A Dream.



I once had a dream that I believe was sent from God.

I was at church when I saw my father. He had abused me as a child. He came up to me and yelled something. I said, "You cannot hurt me any more because the angels are with me." As I said this I saw many angels surrounding me. I left the church with the angels and we walked until we came to some green grass. We began to sing a beautiful song and I saw on a hill in front of us three plain crosses. As we sang the middle cross became covered with roses. We stopped singing and I saw Jesus come up over the hill towards me. I ran to him and he hugged me and I felt completely happy.

I was going to write something else tonight, but this morning God brought this dream to mind. Then I couldn't get on my bible verse page just now and the dream came to mind again.  I'm not sure why God might want me to share this dream, but I will.

7 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Awesome testimony Belle. I certainly believe in ministering angels. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.

Shelly said...

What a lovely dream and assurance from the Lord. I'm so sorry you hade to go through what you did with your dad.

Anonymous said...

Thankful you were obedient to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit this morning and to be the ready writer of encouragement ...hugs to you Belle

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

When He wants something done, you need to do it! I understand. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs!

Belle said...

Thanks everyone. I do hope this dream encourages others as it encouraged me.

Desiray said...

God speaks to us in many ways and we must be open to them all and you my sister in Christ was not only open but obedient. You may never know why He spoke this to you but one thing for sure God loved obedience. And I believe that it helped someone....

Belle said...

Desiray- Thank you so much!