Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Psalm 16 - Everlasting Happiness.

Psalm 16 - What it means to me.

Keep me safe, God. This world is a scary place.
Apart from you, there is no good in me. That's because you are the author and maker of all that is good so how can there be any good apart from you. It isn't possible.

I am glad there are so many people in the world who have your Spirit in them. Those are people I love to be with and I want no other God but you.

You are my family and I will take this cup of life you have given to me. With you beside me, I feel secure.

Thank you for teaching me and speaking to my heart and mind; even in the night you instruct me in the way I should live.

I want to keep my eyes always on you so I won't be shaken out of your hand. Doing this makes my heart so happy that I tell you this and also tell other people.

You always show me what is the path to life eternal; I'm full of joy in your presence; there is everlasting happiness as I stand at your right hand.


No comments: