Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Psalm 21 - I Will Rejoice

Psalm 21 - What it means to me.

I feel confidence and joy in you Lord because I know how strong you are. When I look at the victories you give to myself and others, I am  happy and excited.

So many times you have given me my heart's desire. You have answered yes to so many prayers it astounds me and makes me feel grateful. How wonderful it is to have such a God as you.

I've asked you to spare my life and you have done it. (I almost died after giving birth to my second daughter. I lost too much blood and then was given the wrong blood type. I've come close to death in cars a few times too. Thank you God for letting me live thus far.) 

The victories you have given to me over losing my temper, hating someone or falling into great sin - it is all your doing that I have gotten any victory at all. Thank you, God.

I am daily learning to trust your unfailing love. You fight against evil spiritual forces for me. I really appreciate that. Thank you for praying for me, Jesus, "My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one."


No comments: