Friday, May 2, 2014

Psalm 3 - God's Help.



Photo by, Charlieeleven

This is just my own words on what Psalm 3 means to me.

Lord, a lot of people are against me and my beliefs. They say, "God won't help her."

They don't realize you are like a shield around me. You are the one who is great, who I glory in, and you will lift up my head when it is down in sadness.

When I call out to you, you listen from your holy mountain in heaven. I lay down and sleep and wake in safety because you were watching over me.

I'm not afraid of thousands of enemies or those who would harm me even if they surround me. I trust you no matter what happens.

Rescue me, O God from wicked people. Judge them and stop them.

If I have victory, it all comes from you. May your blessing rest on all your people.

No comments: