Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Psalm 7 - God as Judge.

Psalm 7 - What it means to me.

Lord, save me from those who would harm me, evil spirits or people.

Lord, if I have done evil, such as harming someone who trusted me or stolen something, then let those I harmed catch me and judge me.

Please rise up against my enemies. I look forward to the day you judge all people. You will decree justice. You will show who is innocent and bring an end to the violence of the wicked and make the righteous safe.
You are the God of all good who sees into the minds of hearts of all people.

My shield is God Himself who saves those who give their hearts to him. My God is a great and good judge. He is angry with evil. He knows the best time to punish evil.

An evil man conceives trouble, is pregnant with evil and gives birth to disillusionment.
An evil man digs a hole and then falls in it himself.
An evil man's violence comes down on his own head.

I'm so thankful God is good. I will praise him every day.


No comments: