Friday, May 23, 2014

Psalm 18 - The Lord Lives.

Psalm 18 - What it means to me.

I love you God because you give me strength in this journey of life.

You are like a  rocky mountain or a fortified castle. I feel surrounded by you.

I have been close to death many times but you have rescued me. When I cry to you, I know you hear me.

At the end of time, you will come down from heaven and rescue me. The earth will tremble and shake. You will part the clouds and come down. You will speak, and your words will thunder. The valleys of the seas will be exposed when you come.

You will reach down and take me up out of deep waters. You will rescue me from my enemies because they are too strong for me. You will take me to a spacious place because you are delighted with me. You are faithful to those who are faithful to you.

You are perfect, Lord. Every word you say is flawless. Beside you, there is no other God. You give me strength and make my feet like the feet of a deer. You bring me up to stand upon a high mountain. You show me a broad path to walk in.

I have heard people say, "God is dead."

But I say, "The Lord lives! Blessed be the rock of my salvation!




No comments: