Monday, January 3, 2011

Being Negative.

"There are many who say, 'Who will show us some good?'
Lift up the light of your face upon us, O Lord! You have put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound." Psalm 4:6-7

I have a real problem with being negative. I have always leaned towards looking on the dark side of life. I have asked myself, "Where is some good?" David's answer is the truth. God can put great joy in our hearts. When I feel negative I try to look up to God. I thank him for all the wonderful things he has done for me. I thank him that my name is written in Heaven and that he is with me every moment of the day.

Phil.4:8 says,

"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things."

No comments: