Thursday, January 27, 2011

We are Not Alone.


I heard a preacher say, "Sometimes when you obey God, you will be all alone." I thought about that and remembered that Jesus was alone; his friends ran off and left him to be arrested by himself. Noah was alone. Of all the families in the world, his was the only one to obey God and go into the ark. Daniel was alone when the law was passed forbidding prayer and he prayed anyway. He was alone in the lion's den. Esther was alone when she risked her life and walked up to the king's throne.

These people didn't care what other people thought of them. They did what they knew was right, even though everyone said they were wrong. They were alone by human standards, yet they knew they weren't alone, for God was with them.

Jesus said, "He who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone..." As it was for Jesus, so it is for us. God will not leave us alone.

"Look, I am with you always, even until the end of the world." Matthew 28:20

2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

Belle said...

Thank you, I have decided to follow you. God bless!