Friday, March 2, 2012

Listen to Him!


"If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my heart to you and made my thoughts known to you." Proverbs 1:23

"For the Lord gives wisdom and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding." Prov. 2:6

"Then you will understand what is right and just and fair - every good path. For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you." Prov.2:9-11

Imagine the God of the universe pouring out his heart to each of us and making his thoughts known to us. When I read this last night I felt amazed by the humble ways of our God and how he loves us. The beginning of Chapter 1 is about the wicked and the evil that they do to others. God is telling them what they are missing by not listening to him. And oh how much they do miss!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post sis and thank you for the comment you left on mine. May you have a bless weekend

Belle said...

Thanks, Desiray. Have a lovely Sunday.

Just Be Real said...

Belle, thank you for sharing this comforting post. Blessings.

Belle said...

God bless you!