Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Prayer This Morning.

Dear friends, I was in prayer about Jordan this morning and the words came to me saying, "Remember what Joyce said, 'Believe God is working.'"

I felt all the tension leave my body and I said, "I believe Lord. I believe you are working for Jordan."

I'm afraid that believing and resting in God doesn't come easy for me. I only learned this last year, although I have been a Christian since I was 19. I used to pray and then still carry at least half the burden.

Thank you for your prayers.

7 comments:

Shelly said...

It's a true test of faith to release the whole burden to Him. I'm including Jordan in my prayers today. Hugs to you-

Belle said...

Thank you Shelly. Love and hugs galore to you and your family.

betty-NZ said...

It's indeed scary to leave it all to Him and not help, but that's the best thing we can do for those we love. Jordan is in my prayers, too.l

Belle said...

Thank you Betty.

Just Be Real said...

I head that same statement from Joyce Meyer..... apply it Belle. Blessings and hugs.

Anonymous said...

So thankful the Word works if I am in a state of remembering or not....the Word works w/out any power of my own and The Word just works ...and it is such a blessing from the LORD to have given us such inspirational people as Joyce Meyer and my spiritual Mother B.R. Hicks....both these ladies have been such vital tools used by God to teach me my spiritual Education and moral development....Hugs to you Belle....The Word Works!

Desiray said...

God is always working my dear even when we don't see it...