Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Paths of the Lord.

Proverbs 4 has many verses in it that speaks about keeping our feet on God's path.

"I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hampered; when you run, you will not stumble.

Do not set foot on the path of the wicked or walk in the way of evil men. Avoid it, do not travel on it; turn from it and go on your way.

The path of the righteous is like the fist gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.

Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm. Do not swerve to the left or the right; keep your foot from evil."
I have walked the worldly path. When I walked it I had no peace of mind.
I love the paths of the Lord.

4 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Blessings to you this day Belle. Thank you for sharing Proverbs 4. If we keep our feet on His path, we are bound to be in His will and plan. Hugs.

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this....I love the path of the Lord!

Blessings,
Tammy

Belle said...

Love and blessings to all of you, my sisters and brother in Christ!